Using Data Tables
Data tables allow you to explore information outside of productivity KPIs with additional details regarding payers, the company, clinics, and therapists. This report type has defined columns and rows, and is built to provide valuable data without manipulation. In some instances, these can be further filtered by report-specific drop-downs. These filters can be used independently or concurrently to provide deeper insight.
Using Data Tables
- You can filter which clinics appear in the report using the View Clinics by: drop-down menu and corresponding (…) button.
- Select your desired date range.
- Use the View Data By drop-down to add additional columns and levels of detail to the table.
- Some data tables allow you to filter the reports using the multi-select drop-down menus. Be sure to click Apply when you’ve completed selecting filters.
All Data Table style reports pull Therapist data from the Documenting Therapist, except for the Days to Finalization report which pulls based on the provider who finalized the note.
- Documenting Therapist: The provider who forwards the note. If the note was never forwarded, this field defaults to the therapist who finalized the note. This allows for reporting notes started by Assistant user types
- Finalizing Therapist: The provider who finalizes the note.
Use data tables to review trends or problem areas and hone in on clinic or provider issues. Data tables help you pinpoint the underlying reason for specific data points as they can provide a more in-depth view of the data shown on the dashboard or comparison charts.
Analytics Data Tables
Month-End Data Tables
These Month-End reports are updated nightly. If you have any questions about any of these reports please contact WebPT Billing Support.