Tasking: Getting Started
*This product is currently in Early Access to a select group of Members and will be gradually rolled out over the following weeks.
Tasking Process Overview
- Tasking Overview: Check out the high-level overview to learn about navigation and patient search capabilities.
- Add a New Task: Create and assign tasks to individuals or groups, set due dates, and provide additional details.
- Patient Chart Access: View, edit, and create tasks directly from the patient’s chart in the EMR.
- Contact Forms: Record a timeline of communication and subsequent actions related to the task in order to assist other task assignees.
Setup and Admin
- Access Settings: All EMR users are automatically set up in Tasking with Standard Access, which allows adding, editing, and deleting tasks and member groups.
- Member Groups: Organize teams of individuals to simplify task assignments. Groups can be created for teams such as Clerical Admin, Back Office, Therapists, and more.
- Task Tags: Create custom tags to categorize and define tasks, in addition to providing enhanced filtering.