Scheduled Visits is an Analysis Grid style report that helps you manage scheduling practices by providing a complete view of past and future scheduled appointments. This information pulls directly from the WebPT Scheduler. If your company does not use the Scheduler, you won’t find value in this report.
- Since the information listed in this report populates solely from the WebPT Scheduler, it does not contain information on SOAP notes or charges.
- Individual patients may be listed multiple times since this report pulls each individual appointment during a specified time frame.
- The Visit Type of Other displays when the status on the scheduler is left blank.
Run and Customize the Report
- Choose which clinics appear in the report using the View Clinics by: drop-down menu and corresponding (…) button.
- Because appointments are scheduled in advance, you can run the Scheduled Visits report for dates in the future to help you understand your clinic’s schedules for the coming week.
- Add custom Filters to create specific segments of data using any of the column values in the report.
- Select Add Chart to visualize the data. Charts can be saved and displayed in your Custom Dashboards.
- Use the Column Headers to Sort, Filter, Group, Aggregate, or Format the report output.
- Once you've manipulated the report to your liking, you can save the customizations to your Saved Reports to run again later or share it with others in your organization.
Click here, to learn more about Common Uses for the Scheduled Visits report.
You can locate this report in the Visits section of Reports in Analytics. If you do not see the report listed in this section, ensure that you have the correct Analytics Access permission.
Column Field Descriptions
|Clinic Name||The clinic associated with the scheduled event.||Scheduler/Patient Appointments|
|Patient Name||The patient's name associated with the scheduled event.||What field in the Add/Edit Appointment Window on the Scheduler|
|Case Title||The patient's case as listed in the scheduled event.||What field in the Add/Edit Appointment Window on the Scheduler|
|Treating Therapist||The name of the therapist/therapist's calendar that appears in the patient's appointment.||Schedule field in the Add/Edit Appointment Window on the Scheduler|
|Case Therapist||The assigned case therapist associated with the scheduled patient's case.||Assigned Therapist field in the Add/Edit Case window|
|Appointment Type||The type of appointment selected on the Scheduler.||Type drop-down in the Add/Edit Appointment Window on the Scheduler|
|Appointment Date||The date of the scheduled appointment.||When a field in the Add/Edit Appointment Window on the Scheduler|
|Visit Status||The status of the appointment. Options include: Cancelled, No Show, Checked In, Checked Out, and Other. Other is when an appointment does not have an associated status.||Status field in the Add/Edit Appointment Window on the Scheduler|
|Start Time||The start time for the scheduled appointment.||When a field in the Add/Edit Appointment Window on the Scheduler|
|End Time||The end time for the scheduled appointment.||When a field in the Add/Edit Appointment Window on the Scheduler|
|Check-in Time||The timestamp for check-in, as marked within the EMR.||Check-In Button on the Edit Appointment window on the Scheduler|