Create and save custom dashboards on the My Dashboard page. Use a combination of Charts and Grids to dive into the data you care about.
Note: You can only populate your custom dashboards with data from the Analysis Grid type reports. You won’t be able to use Data Tables or Comparison Charts. That being said, you can manipulate your Analysis Grids into Charts to show those data views if desired.
Building Your Custom Dashboard
Start by determining what data you’d like to see. Tip: You can create multiple dashboards, so it may be a good idea to group data thematically by dashboard. For example, you may want to create one dashboard that looks at patient scheduling data, including appointments, cancellations, and no shows, and another dashboard that looks at patient visit data, such as notes, units, and modifiers.
- Create Charts and Grids showing the data you want to include and follow the Add to Dashboard instructions in each linked guide.
- Navigate to My Reports and select My Dashboard.
- By default, you’ll have the KPI dashboard as your initial tab. Click the +tab icon to create your custom dashboard.
- Use the Add button to select the items you want to include from the Add Panel popup. All your saved Charts and Grids will appear in this list. Only the items you’ve built and saved will appear here. Saved Charts and Reports are not shared across users, clinics, or companies.
- Click Done in the bottom-right to close the window and view your dashboard.
- By default, your dashboard comes in a 3-column layout. Your charts and grids will automatically be added to the first column.
- To organize your dashboard, you can click and drag each tile into the desired order and position.
- You can adjust the sizing of the charts by changing the column width or using the in-chart resizers.
- To remove or rename items on the dashboard, click the gear icon within the item’s tile.
Important: These Grids and Charts provide a snapshot of the data for the date range you selected when they were created. Because the date range is preserved in this snapshot, they will not update over time. If you would like to “refresh” the data, you’ll need to re-run the saved report or recreate the chart.
Use the gear icon located in the top-right corner of the dashboard tab to adjust settings.
- Add Panels: This allows you to add another Chart or Grid to the dashboard.
- Change Layout: From here, you can change how many columns your dashboard contains (1-8) or you can choose Freeform.
- Rename Tab: Each tab is automatically named “New Tab.”
- Remove Tab: Delete your custom dashboard with this option.