No Shows (Analytics Report)
No Shows is an Analysis Grid style report that helps you track appointments where the patient never arrived across the company. If a patient provides a reason after the no-show, that can be recorded and used to manage trends or adjust appointment reminder methods. This information pulls directly from the WebPT Scheduler. If your company does not use the Scheduler, you won’t find value in this report.
Note: If an appointment is added to the calendar with an initial status of "No Show", this will not populate in the report and will also not populate as a note in the patient's case.
You can locate this report in the Cancels and No Shows section of Reports in Analytics. If you do not see the report listed in this section, ensure that you have the correct Analytics Access permission.
Run and Customize the Report
- Choose which clinics appear in the report using the View Clinics by: drop-down menu and corresponding (…) button.
- Select the desired Date Range.
- Add custom Filters to create specific segments of data using any of the column values in the report.
- Select Add Chart to visualize the data. Charts can be saved and displayed in your Custom Dashboards.
- Use the Column Headers to Sort, Filter, Group, Aggregate, or Format the report output.
- Once you've manipulated the report to your liking, you can save the customizations to your Saved Reports to run again later or share it with others in your organization.
- The Date of No Show field provides the date and time. You can use this information to find trends on the day of the week, or specific times where patients are more likely to no-show.
- The Total Case No-Shows column is a total of all no-shows for the listed patient’s case. This can help clinics ensure that their policies about total no-shows are followed (i.e. 3 no-shows during the course of care).
Column Field Descriptions
|Clinic Name||The clinic associated with the scheduled appointment.||Scheduler/Patient Appointments|
|Patient Name||The patient name associated with the no-show appointment.||What field in the Add/Edit Appointment Window on the Scheduler|
|Date of No Show||The date and start time of the no-show appointment.||When a field in the Add/Edit Appointment Window on the Scheduler|
|Appointment Type||Custom appointment type||Scheduled Visits|
|Case Name||The patient's case, as listed in the scheduled event.||What field in the Add/Edit Appointment Window on the Scheduler|
|Case Therapist||The assigned case therapist associated with the scheduled patient's case.||Assigned Therapist field in the Add/Edit Case window|
|Treating Therapist||The name of the therapist/therapist's calendar that appears in the patient's appointment.||Schedule field in the Add/Edit Appointment Window on the Scheduler|
|Documenting Therapist||The person who marked the appointment as "No Show" from the Scheduler. This can be a clerical user.||Scheduler/Patient Appointment|
|Primary Insurance||The name of the primary insurance added to the patient's case.||Primary Insurance drop-down in the Add/Edit Case window|
|Primary Insurance Type||The insurance type for the primary insurance added to the patient's case.||Type drop-down in the Add/Edit Insurance window|
|Total Case No Shows||The total number of no-show appointments related to the case listed in the appointment.||Calculated Value|
|No Show Reason||The reason the appointment was marked No Show, as selected from a set list.||Reason radio button in the No Show window|
|No Show Note||Text entered into the comments section.||The comments section in the No Show window|