Progress Notes Alerts
Progress Note Alerts are triggered once nine Daily Notes have been completed, or 30 days have passed since the last evaluative note on a case.
Important: The Needs Progress Note alert is triggered in the At a Glance Alert section once eight Daily Notes are completed, or 30 days have passed since the last evaluative note.
Progress Note Alerts in SOAP 2.0
Progress Note alerts will appear when the patient is overdue for a Progress Note. The alert is triggered once:
- 9 Daily Notes have been completed;
- Or 30 days have passed since the last evaluative note on the case
- You’ll also be prompted to create a Progress Note. Note: Daily Notes can still be created from the drop-down menu — with the exception of Medicare patients.
- From the Alerts Drawer, click on the Progress Note alert.
- Click Delete Alert.
- Ensure (1) Yes is selected and click (2) Apply.