Patient Pain Scale Progress Report
The Patient Pain Scale Progress report gives a summary of the overall progress a patient has reported through the use of the pain scale.
In this article, we’ll cover
Locate and Run the Report
Only a Company Admin can access Outcomes Reports.
- In the Reports toolbar, select Outcome Reports.
- In the Patient Reports category, select Patient Pain Scale Progress.
- To run the report, you will select the date range you’d like to report.
- You will also need to search for the patient’s name by clicking the magnifying glass.
- From the Select a Patient pop-up, search for the patient by first name, last name, and/or birthdate. Or, scroll through the patient list to locate the patient and click Select.
- Use the drop-down menu next to Case to choose All Cases or a specific case.
- Choose whether you’d like to include the patient’s name on the report by checking the box next to Include Patient Name on Report.
- Once you’ve selected the report parameters, click Run Report at the top of the screen.
- Your report opens a new window as a PDF file. Make sure to enable pop-ups in your browser settings for http://app.webpt.com.
Patient Pain Scale Progress Field Descriptions
This report summarizes the patient’s progress and identifies the questionnaire, treatment area, type of questionnaire, and the pain level reported on the OMT. Note: This graph is shown with less detail on the Patient Dashboard.
- Date: The date in the chart is the date of the OMT was entered (the date the OMT was completed by the patient and connected to a finalized evaluative note). The date column in the table is the Date of Service.
- Questionnaire ID: OMT name and category.
- Case: Case number automatically generated by the WebPT EMR.
- Area: OMT name and category.
- Type: Initial Eval, Follow-Up, or Completion of Care (Discharge).
- Pain: The pain level with activity for the patient, between 0-10 with 0 being no pain.