Patient Dashboard Report
The Patient Dashboard report allows you to view the outcomes progress for an individual patient.
In this article, we’ll cover
Locate and Run the Report
Only a Company Admin can access Outcomes Reports.
- In the Reports toolbar, select Outcome Reports.
- In the Patient Reports category, select Patient Dashboard.
- To run the report, you will select the date range you’d like to report.
- You will also need to search for the patient’s name by clicking the magnifying glass.
- From the Select a Patient pop-up, search for the patient by first name, last name, and/or birth date. Or, scroll through the patient list to locate the patient and click Select.
- Use the drop-down menu next to Case to choose All Cases or a specific case.
- Choose whether you’d like to include the patient’s name on the report by checking the box next to Include Patient Name on Report.
- Once you’ve selected the report parameters click Run Report at the top of the screen.
- Your report opens in a new window as a PDF file. Make sure to enable pop-ups in your browser settings for http://app.webpt.com.
Patient Dashboard Field Descriptions
The report shows two graphs: Pain Scale Progress and Outcome Tool Score Progress. Both graphs show the case numbers and OMT name on the right-hand side separated by color.
Pain Scale Progress Chart
View the patient’s pain level at each completed OMT. Patients rate their pain scale from 1-10 with 10 being the worst pain. Ideally, this graph should trend downward over time.
Outcome Tool Score Progress Chart
This shows the outcome scores for each OMT completed for the case. The dates at the bottom of this report are the date each OMT was staged or entered.
- Staged OMTs have been completed by the patient but have not been connected to an evaluative note)
- Entered OMTs have been completed by the patient and connected to a finalized evaluative note