WebPT EMR + Billing: Two-way Integration
Some patient demographic information updated in WebPT Billing will automatically be updated in the patient's record in the WebPT EMR.
|Patient||Responsible Party||Referring Physician|
Editing Patient Information
- Search for the patient from the Search Bar. Note: if you are unable to locate the patient from the patient search, check your Claims Feed Report and your Billing Exceptions
- Once you are in the patient chart, click Edit Patient at the bottom-right corner.
Edit Patient Profile
The patient profile consists of three sections; Patient Information, Emergency Contact, and Responsible Party.
This section consists of basic demographic information related to the patient.
The fields outlined in red below are two-way integrated. Remember, Home Phone, Cell Phone, and Work Phone fields are not included in the two-way integration, so make any updates directly in the WebPT EMR.
Other Patient Information
The responsible party information that was imported from the EMR will be listed. If the responsible party is different from the patient, add or edit the fields as needed. The fields outlined in red below are two-way integrated. Remember, Responsible Party Phone is not included in the two-way integration, so make any updates directly in the WebPT EMR.
The Referring Physician is attached to the patient's case and can be edited by opening the case.
- Click Cases from the to menu or scroll down to the Cases section.
- Double-click on the case to open.
- Select the Edit Case button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- In the Patient’s Physicians section, click the “X” or click the Search Icon to make changes.
- The referring physician update will be reflected in the patient's case.
- Click Save to only save the changes made to the case. Alternatively, if the charges for this case were previously billed with the incorrect referring physician, you can use the Save & Rebill option.