The Utilization report shows the number of Outcome Measurement Tools (OMTs) that come from Initial Evals, Follow-Ups (Progress Notes), and OMTs administered at Discharge.
In this article, we’ll cover
Locate and Run the Report
Only a Company Admin can access Outcomes Reports.
- In the Reports toolbar, select Outcome Reports.
- Then, in the Company Reports category, select Utilization.
- To run the report, you will select the date range you’d like to report.
- You can further filter the report to show specific therapists, questionnaires, locations, diagnosis, physician, and/or payer class.
- Once you’ve selected the report parameters click Run Report at the top of the screen.
- Your report opens in a new window as a PDF file. Make sure to enable pop-ups in your browser settings for http://app.webpt.com
Utilization Field Descriptions
Use this report to determine how consistently your providers and/or staff are administering Outcomes Measurement Tool (OMT) questionnaires during treatment.
Important: Only patients with a complete data set appear on this report. A complete data set is comprised of a completed outcomes survey on the Initial Evaluation and Discharge Summary. However, if the case has a Progress Note with a completed outcomes survey and the patient was Quick Discharged, the system will convert the Progress Note Survey to a Discharge survey. This ensures a complete data set for patients who self-discharge or are otherwise unable to complete their course of care.
- Initial Evals: The count of questionnaires administered during the date range for Initial Examinations.
- Follow Ups: The count of questionnaires administered on Progress Notes during the date range.
- Completion of Care: This is a count of questionnaires administered at discharge during the date range.
- Discharge/Initial: The percentage of all cases that have a complete data set (as noted above).