Clinical Outcomes Summary Report
The Clinical Outcomes Summary report shows OMTs administered and their average score. This report also allows you to review the individual therapist breakdown for each OMT.
In this article, we’ll cover:
Locate and Run the Report
Only a Company Admin can access Outcomes Reports.
- In the Reports toolbar, select Outcome Reports.
- In the Company Reports category, select Clinical Outcomes Summary.
- To run the report, select the date range you’d like to view or run the report for all dates by checking the All Dates box.
- You can further filter the report to show specific therapists, locations, diagnosis, physicians, payer class, litigation, direct access, work status, and/or employer.
- Once you’ve selected the report parameters click Run Report at the top of the screen.
- Your report opens in a new window as a PDF file. Make sure to enable pop-ups in your browser settings for http://app.webpt.com
Clinical Dashboard Field Descriptions
Questionnaire Score Graph
Only OMTs that have a complete data set will be counted here.
Note: A complete data set is comprised of a completed outcomes survey on the Initial Evaluation and Discharge Summary. However, if the case has a Progress Note with a completed outcomes survey and the patient was Quick Discharged, the system will convert the Progress Note Survey to a Discharge survey. This ensures a complete data set for patients who self-discharge, or are otherwise unable to complete their course of care.
- Initial: This is the average score achieved for this OMT on Initial Evals.
- Discharge: This is the average score achieved for this OMT on Discharge Summaries.
- Difference: Discharges - Initial
- % Change: This is the percent difference between the Initial and Discharge. It is calculated by dividing Difference by Initial and then multiplying by 100. A positive number indicates a decrease, a negative number indicates an increase.
Minimum Clinically Important Differences Graph
This graph shows the average percent difference for each test side by side.
Minimum Clinically Important Difference (MCID): The minimum difference needed to show improvement in patients.
Clinical Outcomes Summary
This summary shows the clinical outcomes tools reported by each provider.
- Number of Outcomes: This is the total count of completed OMTs segmented by provider and questionnaire type.
- % Met MCID: The percentage of cases where the MCID was met.
- Average Initial: This is the average score of OMTs completed during Initial Evaluation segmented by provider and questionnaire type.
- Average Completion of Care: This is the average score of OMTs completed during Discharge segmented by provider and questionnaire type.
- Average Difference: This is the Discharge minus Initial.
- Average % Change: This is the average percent difference between the Initial and Discharge multiplied by 100.