Clinical Dashboard Report
The Clinical Dashboard report is designed to give you a quick snapshot of both patient satisfaction and goals met.
In this article, we’ll cover:
Locate and Run the Report
Only a Company Admin can access Outcomes Reports.
- In the Reports toolbar, select Outcome Reports.
- In the Company Reports category, select Clinical Dashboard.
- To run the report, select the date range you’d like to view or run the report for all dates by checking the All Dates box.
- You can also further filter the report to show specific therapists, locations, diagnosis, physicians, payer class, litigation, direct access, work status, and/or employer.
- Once you’ve selected the report parameters click Run Report at the top of the screen.
- Your report opens in a new window as a PDF. Make sure to enable pop-ups in your browser settings for http://app.webpt.com.
Clinical Dashboard Field Descriptions
The Clinical Dashboard provides a breakdown of the Outcome Measurement Tools (OMTs) administered at your clinic, patient satisfaction, goals met, and patient diagnoses.
Use this report to get a high-level understanding of patient satisfaction and goals met. If you notice the percentage of unsatisfied patients is higher than you’d like, run the Patient Dissatisfaction report for more information.
Patient Satisfaction (Pie Chart)
The Outcomes Clinic Settings must be set to “On” for Patient Satisfaction to be included in questionnaires and reporting. Patient satisfaction questions appear on follow-up and discharge summary questionnaires. Patient Perception includes one question for patient satisfaction, functional activity progress, and goal progress.
Validated Clinical Outcome Tools
Only OMTs that have a complete data set will be counted here.
Each OMT will display the following information:
- Outcome Measurement Tool (OMT): Risk-adjusted questionnaires are listed here.
- Count: This represents the total number of data sets that have been completed.
- Initial: This is the average score achieved in all Initial Evals that have complete data sets.
- Completion of Care: This is the average score achieved in all Discharge Summaries that have complete data sets.
- Diff: This is Completion of Care score - Initial score.
- Diff %: The percent difference between the score from the Initial and the score from the Completion of Care. This can be found by dividing Diff by Initial. This report pulls from Entry Date and only pulls complete data sets—those which include OMTs at Initial Exams and Discharge Summaries.
Goals Met (Pie Chart)
This chart shows how patients responded to the question, “At this point in your treatment, have your therapy goals been met?” Possible answers are: Completely Met, Mostly Met, Partially Met, Not Met.
Top 8 Diagnosis Referred
This includes the top eight referred diagnoses and a count for each. The treatment diagnosis code from the Initial Evaluation is the code this report uses (Pulls from all Initial Exams with OMTs). Primary treatment Diagnosis Pulls from the date of entry of those Initial Exams.
Count: This represents the total number of OMTs that have been completed for cases with this diagnosis.