Alert: There is not a current signed Plan of Care in eDocs for this case
All SOAP 2.0 patients with Medicare insurance will have the alert “There is not a current signed Plan of Care in eDocs for this case.” This alert will remain until a Plan of Care is uploaded to the patient’s eDoc. Let’s review.
- Click eDocs at the top of the Patient Profile.
- Upload the patient’s signed Plan of Care.
- Select Plan of Care from the Document Type drop-down.
- Enter the Expiration Date. If this date has already passed, the alert will remain as the plan of care will not be current.
- Ensure the correct Assigned Case is selected or the alert will remain.
- Check the Signed Document box.
- Select the Assigned Note from the Available Note drop-down. Available Notes must be listed as a Medicare Certification or Re-certification within the note.
- Select the Physician from the drop-down.
- Save the document.
- The alert will no longer appear on the patient's SOAP 2.0 chart until the plan of care expires.