System-Generated and Custom Alerts
Manage custom and system-generated alerts from the Patient’s 2.0 record page. All patient-specific alerts display within the Alerts Drawer.
View alerts by clicking on the Alerts Badge.
- Authorization Alerts: Receive alerts when the patient has an authorization ending in 2 visits, the number of units falls below 10 (SOAP 2.0 only), or within 7 days.
- Prescription Alerts: Receive alerts when the patient has an expiring prescription based on the data entered for the Days Prior and Visits Prior fields when adding the prescription.
- Medicare Threshold Alerts: Receive alerts when the patient is approaching or has exceeded the Targeted Medical Review Threshold.
- Plan of Care Alerts: Receive alerts when the patient has an expiring plan of care. This alert displays for both Medicare and Non-Medicare patients as long as the Plan of Care dates were added to the evaluation.
- Needs Progress Note Alerts: *This feature is in Limited Release. Receive alerts once 9 Daily Notes have been completed or 30 days have passed since the last evaluative note. The Create Note button will prompt you to create a Progress Note. However, a Daily Note can still be completed from the drop-down menu — with the exception of Medicare patients.
Create a Custom Alert
Use custom alerts to include important safety information or patient info.
To create a custom alert:
- Open the Alerts Drawer, and click Add Alert.
- Choose an Alert Type from the drop-down.
- Enter a (1) Description and click (2) Apply.
- The alert displays in the Alerts Drawer. Click on the Alert type to update.
- You can edit or delete the alert from this pop-up.