This functionality is currently under development and is not yet available to all SOAP 2.0 users. Until this feature is available, here are your options:
- If you are currently documenting your flowsheets on paper, continue documenting on paper and uploading the flowsheet to the eDoc at the end.
- If you are using our flowsheets in 1.0, you can continue to use the 1.0 flowsheets and we will eventually port these flowsheets in 1.0 over to be visible in the 2.0.
- If you are currently documenting flowsheet activities on the Objective/Billing tab in 1.0, the easiest place to document these activities in 2.0 is in the Additional Comments under the Objective section. This will carry forward from each note and can easily be updated.
You can document your patient's exercises in the Flowsheet subsection of the Objective section.
- Click on the Flowsheet subsection to open.
- Select any Precautions/Contraindications. Tip: Use Other to add anything not available on the drop-down.
- Click Intervention + to add a procedure.
- For each intervention, you’ll include the Name and select the Procedure type.
- Depending on the procedure selected, you’ll have additional data entry fields.
- You can also add Modalities.
- Select a Modality from the drop-down, indicate when it was administered, and include Minutes if applicable.
- Your Flowsheet information will appear in the Objective section of the finalized note and will carry forward on the next note.