The Scheduler History report data starts from the date the feature is enabled for use. For example, if the feature is turned on as of 1/1/2023 any appointment scheduling actions (newly scheduled appointments, or changes to appointments) are recorded for 1/1/2023, and all future appointment scheduling actions up to the 90-day limited time span.
The WebPT Scheduler History tool allows you to see who changed any patient appointment on the WebPT Scheduler Calendar. Use this auditing tool to review appointment action changes, cancellations, deleted appointments, check-ins/out, and potential errors in scheduling to help facilitate communication and education of your clinic staff. This tool may also be useful for tracking Workers Comp patient attendance history.
The WebPT Scheduling history reporting tool is available for any scheduled appointment date for up to 90 days and displays up to 31 days of results for appointments.
IN THIS ARTICLE
View a Patient’s Appointment Changes/Edits
You can view a patient’s appointment change history for a specific appointment by hovering over the patient’s scheduled appointment on the Calendar in the WebPT Scheduler.
- Hover over the patient appointment on the Calendar in the WebPT Scheduler.
- Click the Last change link to display the Scheduler History for that appointment. You can also access the link from the Edit Patient Appointment Actions window. The Scheduler History tool will only display the specific appointment date you selected from the calendar even if the appointment is part of a repeating appointment series or sequence.
Search and Audit Scheduling activity
You may review/audit your clinic scheduling activity using the Scheduler History tool.
- Click Scheduler History from the Tools menu.
- Select the desired Date Range (required), User(s), or Patient(s) filter fields to narrow your results. If the User or Patient fields are left blank all Users and Patients will be included in the history list.
- The Date Range is required and applies to any scheduled appointment date within the current 90-day appointment span, not the date the change action took place.
- Type the User name or select the User(s) from the dropdown to include in your search.
- Type the Patient name or select the Patient(s) from the dropdown to include in your search.
- Click Generate to populate your requested results. The results displayed are limited to 31 days at a time.
When the list displays it will be in descending alphabetical order. Use the filter icon above each column listing to filter the results; use the arrows to to display the results in ascending alphabetical order.
- Click Download to download the CSV export.
Scheduler History Column Descriptions
|Date of the Scheduled Appointment
|Type of Appointment defined in the Scheduled Appointment
|The patient's name on the appointment
|The patient's case name from the episode of care
|The name of the treating clinic
|The name of the calendar the appointment was applied to
|The EMR User who made the change to the scheduled appointment
|The date and time of the change to the scheduled appointment occurred.
|The action/change to the scheduled appointment
|What fields were affected by the change to the scheduled appointment
|The specific appointment details of the appointment before the appointment change occurred
|The specific appointment details after the change were made to the appointment