Learner Enrollment Report
Feature only available to users with Manager Permissions.
Using WebPT University, you can create reports listing learners, their enrolled courses, and their enrollment status. This report provides a significant amount of raw data that may require manipulation in spreadsheet software (i.e., in Excel or Google Sheets) to filter for specific data sets.
Create a Leaner Enrollment Report
To create a leaner enrollment report:
- Open the Reports menu.
- For the Report Type, select Course Status.
- Select the course or courses you’d like to create a report for.
Note: Hold the “Ctrl” button on your keyboard while clicking your mouse to select multiple courses.
- Filter for a User Status and/or User Type as needed.
User Status - Create a report that excludes users who’ve had their login disabled.
User Type - Create a report which excludes users who are Instructors or Managers.
- Choose a date range for the report or leave it blank to report on data for all time.
Note: Larger groups of users may not be able to create a single report for all the data available and will have to create multiple reports using date ranges.
- Choose which groups of users to include in the report.
- Larger groups of users may not be able to create a single report for all groups available, and will have to create a report for each group.
- The groups available to you are based on your permissions. If you need assistance updating your permissions, please reach out to Membereducation@webpt.com.
- Filter for specific statuses you want in the report or leave blank to include all statuses.
Note: Leave blank if you’d like to see the different progress points of all your users. Larger groups may need to run a report for each status, then aggregate it within spreadsheet software.
- Click Export to CSV to create a .CSV file with your data.
- Click the available here for download link, to download the report.
- Your report should now be available as .CSV file in your downloads.