Documented Visits Report
The Documented Visits report is an Analysis Grid style report replacing the Patient Notes report to provide Members a more accurate way to view all documented visits from the WebPT EMR. The report includes SOAP 1.0 and 2.0 data on patients’ finalized notes including treating diagnoses, documenting, and finalizing therapists. This report primarily contains data associated with the patient’s case and the notes for the case.
- Which notes are included?
- SOAP 1.0: Finalized notes that are billable, including treating diagnosis. Notes are considered billable as long as they do not contain the code NC001 or do not contain any codes at all. For evaluative note types to be billable, they must include a Daily Note with a billable charge.
- SOAP 2.0: Finalized notes (status of Signed) that are billable as defined above.
You can locate this report in the Notes section of Reports in Analytics. If you do not see the report listed in this section, ensure that you have the correct Analytics Access permission.
Run and Customize the Report
- You choose which clinics appear in the report using the View Clinics by: drop-down menu and corresponding (…) button.
- Select the Date Range.
- Add Filters to create specific data segments using any of the column values in the report.
- Select Add Chart to visualize the data. Charts can be saved and displayed in your custom Dashboards.
- Use the Column Headers to Sort, Filter, Group, Aggregate, or Format the report output.
- Once you've manipulated the report to your liking, you can save the customizations and re-run or share the report later with Saved Reports.
Add Hidden Columns
Some columns are hidden, If you need to add these columns to your report, such as EMR Patient ID, Visit ID, or Note Source follow the steps below.
- Click Options.
- Then select All to add all the hidden columns or select the individual columns to include in your report.
Creating Diagnosis Tips
- Many Cases contain multiple treating diagnoses, when this occurs you may want to break up the diagnoses into individual columns. You can do this by downloading the report as an Excel file. The downloaded file includes pipe separators that allow Excel’s automated Text-to-Columns feature to easily section out codes into their own columns. The primary treating diagnosis code is listed first with the remaining codes listed alphabetically.
- If you’d like to segment out a single diagnosis code, we suggest using the Contains comparison option to capture the treating code. This will display the code where it appears on its own and as a component of a string of diagnoses.
|Clinic Name||The clinic location where the patient's note was finalized.||Patient Notes|
|Patient Name||The patient's name, as entered in the Patient Info section of the patient chart.||First Name and Last Name fields in the Patient Info section.|
|Date of Service||The date of service listed in the patient's note.||Date of Service field in the finalized SOAP note|
|Date of Finalization||The date and time the note was finalized/signed.||Patient Notes|
|Documenting Therapist Type||The type of user who forwarded the note. If the note was not forwarded, this field will default to the user type of the provider who finalized the note.||User Type drop-down in the Add/Edit User page|
|Documenting Therapist||The provider who forwarded the note. If the note was not forwarded, this field will default to the provider who finalized the note. (This ensures that assistant user types are included in Analytics reporting.)||Patient Notes|
|Finalizing Therapist||The provider who finalized the note. For SOAP 2.0: This field will only be populated once the note is finalized.||Patient Notes|
|Case Name||The title of the patient's case. This includes active and discharged cases.||Case Title field in the Add/Edit Case window|
|Visit Type||The type of note selected (e.g., Daily Note). Quick Discharge note types are not included.||Note type selected from the Patient Record|
|Treating Diagnosis||The ICD-10 (or ICD-9) code(s) the therapist has identified as the treating diagnosis. This may be the same as the referring diagnosis. Note: All treating diagnosis codes will be visible with the primary code first, and all other codes will be listed in alphabetical order.||Treating Diagnosis section on the finalized patient note|
|Medical Diagnosis||The ICD-10 (or ICD-9) code(s) identified by the referring physician entered in the patient's case. This may be the same as the treatment diagnosis.||Patient Case|
|Primary Insurance Type||The insurance type of the patient's primary insurance, as listed in the patient's case.||Type drop-down in the Add/Edit Insurance window|
|Primary Insurance||The name of the primary insurance is listed in the patient's case.||Primary Insurance drop-down in the Add/Edit Case window|
|Secondary Insurance Type||The insurance type of the patient's secondary insurance.||Type drop-down in the Add/Edit Insurance window|
|Secondary Insurance||The name of the patient's secondary insurance.||Secondary Insurance drop-down in the Add/Edit Case window|
|Total Units||The sum of total billable units associated with the visit ID.||Documented Units|
|EMR Patient ID (Hidden)||The WebPT EMR Patient ID.||The ID number found at the end of the URL on the Patient chart, WebPT EMR Patient ID. Note: This is different from the patient ID on the Scheduled Visits report.|
|Visit ID (Hidden)||The unique ID generated upon the creation of a new note type.|
|Note Source (Hidden)||