Copy EMR User Profiles
Clinic admins can create new Users by copying an active or inactive User profile from the clinic location they are logged onto. This will reduce user setup time and entry errors.
- Open the Clinic drop-down and select User Manager.
- Click Add New User.
- Complete the required items in the Profile Details for the User.
- Use the Select User drop-down in the Copy User Settings section, to type/find the User with the permission set you want to copy then click on the name to populate the Copy User Settings.
- Click Copy Permissions, to populate any unique Profile Permissions.
Note: Regardless of user type, the Start, Forward, and Finish SOAP Notes permissions are not copied - those must be added manually to the user.
- Click Copy Clinic(s) to populate the Clinic(s) locations.
Update Existing user permissions
You can also use this feature to update the permissions and clinics for an existing user.