No Charge Documentation in SOAP 2.0
Located in the Charge Summary, the Do Not Bill checkbox allows you to finalize a note without CPT codes attached. This will prevent notes from flowing into your integrated billing application (including WebPT Billing and Therabill).
Note: The NORCM code can only be used in SOAP 1.0. Members using SOAP 2.0 must use the Do Not Bill option.
- This checkbox is commonly used for Placeholder Initial Evaluations.
- Once this option is selected, the transmission is prevented from going into WebPT Billing and no document/transaction item appears in the Claims Feed Report.
- There is no reporting available for notes that are marked as Do Not Bill in the WebPT EMR Analytics or WebPT Billing.
- This method should be used when:
- You don't want this note to count as a visit (ensures alignment with prescribed/authorized visit use)
- You don't need to satisfy the Progress Note Needed alert
- You don't want to document or report on the treatment provided