Health Check: Claims Feed Report
The EMR Account Health/Healthcheck series is designed to help you get the most out of the WebPT EMR while staying on top of crucial workflows.
The Claims Feed Report helps you keep track of claims being transmitted from the WebPT EMR to your integrated billing software. This report also provides information related to payments processed using WebPT’s integrated credit card processing solution.
If you have a billing integration or use WebPT Billing Services, it is crucial to check your Claims Feed Report to ensure claims are going through properly. This ensures your claims are billed and paid on time. We recommend having a 90% successful first-time transmission rate.
We recommend checking your Claims Feed Report on a daily basis.
- Select Claims Feed Report from the Reports menu.
- Select the Start and End dates.
- Select Transmission from the Reconciliation Mode drop-down menu.
Note: Selecting Document will not generate the necessary patient payment information.
- Use the Status column to filter the report.
- Initiated: Claim is starting the submission process.
- Validation OK (Pending): Information is being validated before being accepted by the billing software.
- Validation Failed: Claim was rejected by billing software. See Handling Errors below.
- Transmission Pending: Claim is in the queue to transfer over to billing software.
- Transmission Failed: Claim was rejected by billing software. See Handling Errors below.
- Transmission Successful: Claim was accepted by billing software.
- Claim Re-submitted: Notification of resubmission.
- NOT RE-BILLED: The provider made an addendum to the document, and "Finalize" was selected, not "Finalize and Re-Bill."
- Not Sent: Claim was not sent to the billing software. For WebPT Billing, this could be due to the NORCM protocol.
- After you have made your selections, select Generate Claims Feed Report.
- Use the Status column to monitor the success of your transmissions. Your transmissions should be about 90% successful.
- If a status states “Validation Failed” and “Transmission Failed”, select the status link to re-submit a claim.
Common Claim Feed Report Errors:
If you are utilizing one of the following integrations, use the following links for more information on common error codes.
Therabill integration users, click here.
WebPT/Revflow integration users, click here.
WebPT/Kareo integration users, click here.
AdvancedMD integration users, click here.
WebPT/Collaborate MD integration users, click here.