Custom Flowsheet Profiles in SOAP 2.0
Let's review how to create custom Flowsheets Profiles. Then, we’ll review how to include them in patient documentation.
- From the EMR Dashboard, navigate to the Company drop-down and select SOAP Templates.
- In the Profiles section, select Create New Profile.
- Start by giving your Profile a title. Providers will use this title to locate the Profile and add it to their note, so be as specific and descriptive as possible.
- Navigate to the Flowsheet section and select Add activity.
- On the Interventions tab, enter keywords in the search bar and select the checkbox(es) to add the interventions to the Profile.
- On the Modalities tab, enter keywords in the search bar and select the checkbox(es) to add the physical therapeutic agents to the Profile.
- Click the Selections tab to review the selected Interventions and Modalities. Once are you satisfied with your selections, click Add Activities.
- If you want exercise details and/or comments to pre-populate on the note, enter the information in the appropriate text field. Once the profile is published, the text will be saved onto the note.
- Favorites: Select the heart icon to favorite an activity. Favorited activities will appear at the top of the Interventions/Modalities list within the Content Drawer, making it easy to quickly find an activity.
- Favorites: To view your favorited activities, select Add activity to open the Content Drawer. Activities with blue hearts represent your favorited activities.
- After configuring the Flowsheet section, add any additional SOAP sections relevant to your custom flowsheets profile using the Content Drawer.
- Once you have made your selections, click Publish Profile.
- From the Templates Editor, hover over the newly created flowsheet to Copy, View, Edit, or Delete.
- To add the custom flowsheet profile in SOAP 2.0, select the Menu [...] icon and click Add Content to open the Content Drawer.
- From the Content Drawer, search for the profile in the Eval/Note field. Use the checkbox(es) to add the flowsheets profile to the note. Click Apply.
- With the custom flowsheet profile added to the note, continue your documentation and click Sign to finalize the note.