Each password expires after 90 days. You'll be prompted by the system that your password is expiring beginning 7 days before expiration. Once your password is expired, you'll be forced to change it.
- Log into the EMR with your current password.
- You'll be alerted to your password expiration.
- Update your password. Passwords must contain at least 8 characters, including three of the following:
- Uppercase character (A through Z)
- Lowercase character (a through z)
- Number (0 through 9)
- Special character (i.e., ! @ # $ % ^ & = ? _ . , : ; \ - )
- Log into the system with your new password.