WebPT University: Manager Instructions
The goal of this guide is to help you manage users in the WebPT University, WebPT’s learning management system.
This feature is only available for a subset of Members.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Navigate to https://webpt.learnupon.com/users/sign_in and enter your login credentials.
- In the search bar at the top of the page, enter the email address to locate the user, then click on the user name in blue. Use the icons on the right to toggle the search results from Course to User.
No users found indicates one of the following:
- The user has not been invited to the University group; or
- The user has not accepted the emailed invitation.
- After locating the user, use the tabs at the top of the page to access the user’s Info, Enrollments, and Groups.
Review User Courses
Use the Enrollments tab to review Enrolled Courses, Completed Courses, and Learning Paths.
- Enrolled Courses displays the user’s current enrollments and progress. If the course has no progress recorded, the course has not been started.
- To manually mark a course complete, click the [...] menu and select Set Complete.
- You will be prompted to enter the Status, Date, and Notes. Once completed, click Save.
- Select Completed Courses to view the date the course was completed. If the course contains an assessment, the passing score is displayed on the right.
- Select each course to view the course details and review the status of each module. If the user needs to retake an assessment, use the [...] menu to Reset Exam Attempts.
Invite User to a Group
- To invite a user to a group, select the Users drop-down menu and click Users.
- In the upper right-hand corner, select the Actions drop-down menu and click Invite.
- Enter the user’s email address, then use the drop-down to select a group for the user to join. Clicking Invite will send an email inviting the user to sign up for the University. Note: All users will be enrolled as standard learners. If this user needs Group Manager permissions, please contact email@example.com for a user account upgrade. Please include the name(s) of the group(s) they should manage.
Course Status Reports
- To view course status reports for all users, open the drop-down menu and select Reports.
- In the Report Type section, select Course Status.
- Use each field to select your reporting options. To select more than one option for each selection, hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard, then select each desired option.
- Use the options at the bottom of the page to run or export the report.
- After selecting Run Report, select each option to filter the results by course status.
- To schedule a report for sending, select Schedule.
- Enter a Title for the report, then use the drop-down to schedule the Repeat frequency. Once you are finished, click Create.