Saving User: An error has occurred
This error is usually due to typographical errors. We recommend the following to resolve the error.
- Create a Strong password that contains at least 8 characters, 1 number, 1 special character, and both upper and lowercase letters.
- Use Auto Password Reset.
- Verify the Username and Email are unique and are on a valid domain (.com, .org, .net etc.)
- Usernames cannot contain spaces or commas
- Email addresses may be used as a username, however, the email address in the username field must match the email address in the email address field.
- Verify the License number and NPI number are correct.
- If you do not have the user's License number please use 00000 as a placeholder.
- If you do not have the user's NPI, please use 9999999995 as a placeholder.
- Verify at least 1 permission and clinic are added to the profile.
- Turn Off Autofill in your browser settings. This feature can populate incorrect information into fields and saves PHI in your browser.
If you receive the above message and you've confirmed that you've entered the data accurately and have used the appropriate placeholder NPI, the user may have already saved it. This typically occurs when there is a connection lag during the save process. Search the User Manager page for the new user to confirm the successful user creation.