February Product Recap
While we don't have anything new to call out this month, we've been working on some pretty exciting things that we can't wait to unveil throughout March!
- Removed HCPCS Codes: G2061, G2062, G2063 have been removed effective January 1, 2021 for patients with Medicare as their Primary or Secondary insurance. The codes are still available for selection by PTs, OTs, and SLPs when treating a patient with any other insurance.
- New Measure Option for 127: When completing MIPS reporting for 127 in 1.0 or 2.0, users can now select "Footwear Evaluation Not Performed, Patient is a Bilateral Amputee."
- Cancelation Reason on Hover: The cancelation reason didn’t show up when a user hovered over a canceled appointment on the Scheduler. This issue has been resolved, and the cancelation reason will now show.
- Can't select MIPS 2021 Measures: Clinics who reported MIPS in 2020 weren't able to update their measure selections for the 2021 reporting period. This issue has been resolved and clinics can now make their own selections.
- Can't Finalize Orthosis Fabrication Daily Note: Previously, some therapists couldn’t finalize Orthosis daily notes. This issue has been resolved.
- Incorrect Timestamp: The SOAP 2.0 note PDF displayed an incorrect timestamp on the Signature and Start/End Time fields. This issue has been resolved and the correct time displays based on clinic timezone.
- Failed Faxes: Faxes that did not send displayed a Pending status. Now, the status will update to Failed if the fax does not send.