Analytics Bulk User Management
This feature is currently in Limited Release to a select group of Members and will be gradually rolled out over the following weeks.
Members needing to update multiple Analytics User permissions can update 5 or more user roles at once using the Bulk User Role Management page.
Update Multiple User Roles
In Analytics, the user role determines the default reports a user can view.
Let’s review how to update roles in bulk.
- Open Analytics Management from the left menu and click on Bulk User Role Management.
- Choose the appropriate tab to complete the desired bulk action. These include Add Admin, Remove Admin, Add Billing, or Remove Billing.
- Add/Remove Admin: Analytics admins will have access to all reports and the Management section by default.
- Add/Remove Billing: Billing Users will have access to financial reporting by default. No access to Benchmarking or Comparison Charts.
- Click the check box next to Check All or select each user you will be updating.
- Click Update Roles to save.
Click here, for more information on Customizing Permissions.