Account Information Request Fix: Enable Cookies in Web Browser
Cookies need to be enabled to run the Outcomes Reports. If cookies are not enabled for your browser, you will be prompted to enter a Company ID, Username, and Password. Receiving this message indicates you need to change the cookies settings in your browser.
Follow the steps below to update your cookie settings.
- Click the three horizontal bars icon in the top right of the browser.
- Select Options.
- Choose Privacy & Security from the left navigation pane.
- Select Standard from the Enhanced Tracking Protection settings, then Reload All Tabs.
- Click the three horizontal dots icon in the top right of the browser.
- Select Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Cookies and other site data.
- Click Allow all cookies.
- Refresh the Chrome settings webpage.
- Return to the Outcomes Report webpage in WebPT and refresh the browser.
- Open Safari, and click Safari in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Then, uncheck Block all cookies.