Adding Subsections to Notes
If you have added a Profile and want to add an additional subsection while documenting in the SOAP note, you can now add on-the-fly subsections from the SOAP note page.
- From the Patient Records Page, click the Menu [...] button and select Add Content.
- The Content Drawer will open on the right side of the page.
- Eval/Note Profile field: Use the search bar and the drop-down menu to add Profiles to the note. You can add multiple company and WebPT Profiles by selecting the checkbox(es). Click here to learn more about Profiles.
- Search Content field: Enter key terms or phrases to add additional subsections to the note. The search displays all subsections containing the key term. Select the checkbox(es) to add the desired subsections. Note: Subsections cannot be removed once they have been added.
- After you have made your additions, click Apply to add the Profile(s)and subsections to the note. An alert at the bottom of the page will confirm your recent selections.
- Any newly added subsections will carry forward to subsequent notes after a note has been signed.
Remember, subsections cannot be removed once they have been added.