EMR Account Changes FAQ
- How do I change my email address, physical address, fax number, or other information?
- Please have the owner and/or a Decision Maker on the account email the request to the following email: email@example.com
- Please note that your request will be displayed exactly as submitted. Please double-check for accuracy before submittal.
- What is a Decision Maker and how do I change or add a Decision Maker on the account?
- A Decision Maker is someone who can submit changes for their WebPT account or speak on behalf of the owner if the owner is not present.
- This person can cancel the account, discuss pricing, add products, add locations, add other Decision Makers, change phone numbers, and email addresses.
- To add a Decision Maker please have the owner and/or a Decision Maker on the account email a request to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the original Decision Maker on the account is no longer at the company, the next step to take is to have the new owner submit proof of ownership. Once verified, we can give the new owner Decision Maker rights. To get the process started, send an email to email@example.com
- How do I update or change the ownership or structure of my practice?
Please provide answers to the following questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adding a New Location
- What is the official name of the new location you are adding?
- Will the new clinic have the same TIN?
- Will we be invoicing the same credit card that we have on file?
- Are you currently using a billing software to process claims?
- Is there a logo that you would like to upload to your additional location? If so, please attach either a PDF or JPEG format of your logo.
- Are you billing Medicare Part A and/or Medicare Part B?
- What providers will be working within this new location?
- Removing a Location
Send the formal request from Decision Maker below via email to email@example.com.
- Please remove the following location [location name] from my WebPT account as of [date].
- Transferring Ownership
- Is the TIN changing?
- Is your partnership dissolving?
- Are you forming a partnership?
- Will you be staying with WebPT?
- Is the clinic merging with another company or were they acquired by another company?
- Do you have an integration to a billing interface?
- Once sent, our team will determine what steps need to be taken next and get your request completed for you.
- I’m looking to sell my practice - now what?
The necessary steps to process this request requires both entities to provide proof of ownership and have a legal document signed to complete the transaction in WebPT. Please have each entity fill out the following information and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seller Information
- Full Name
- Company Name
- Buyer Information
- Full Name
- Company Name
- Date of Transfer
- Proof of ownership attached?
- I’m not receiving my invoices, how do I update my email?
- Please have the owner and/or a Decision Maker on the account email in a written request to email@example.com.
- Your request will be displayed exactly as submitted. Please double-check for accuracy before submittal.
- How do I add or remove providers on my account?
Check out the following articles:
Still have questions?
Need more clarification or have additional questions about your account changes? Feel free to reach out to our support team at 1866-221-1870 Option 2.