Patient Visit Report
The Patient Visit report captures the key data from completed OMTs for a specific patient.
In this article, we’ll cover
Locate and Run the Report
Only a Company Admin can access Outcomes Reports.
- In the Reports toolbar, select Outcome Reports.
- In the Patient Reports category, select Patient Visit.
- To run the report, you will need to search for the patient’s name by clicking the magnifying glass.
- From the Select a Patient pop-up, search for the patient by first name, last name, and/or birth date. Or, scroll through the patient list to locate the patient and click Select.
- Use the drop-down menu next to Case to choose All Cases or a specific case.
- Once you’ve selected the report parameters, click Run Report at the top of the screen.
- Your report opens in a new window as a PDF file. Make sure to enable pop-ups in your browser settings for http://app.webpt.com.
Patient Visit Field Descriptions
This report is essentially an exact copy of the OMT PDF that populates on the patient’s record page in the WebPT EMR once the evaluation is finalized with an OMT. The questions from the OMT will be listed below along with the patient answers. Note: If satisfaction questions are not listed, the clinic setting “Include Patient Satisfaction, Functional Activity, and Goal Progress questions with OMT” was not turned on when the patient completed this OMT. For information on how to update your Outcomes settings, click here.
This report also includes a brief history of all OMTs completed by the patient for this case.
- Patient name, patient ID, Case key (EMR auto-assigned), Visit Date, Entry Date, ICD Code, Gender, Date of Birth, Questionnaire Type, Area, Clinician, Clinic, Referral Source, Litigation, Direct Access
- Pain Level/Scale, Satisfaction, Functional Improvement, Goals Met
- Measurement tool questions and answers given by the patient.
- History for this Patient/Case; Visit Date, Questionnaire, Outcome Score, Pain Rating