Patient Outcomes Tool Progress Report
The Patient Outcomes Tool Progress report gives a summary of the overall progress a patient made based on their OMT scores.
In this article, we’ll cover
Locate and Run the Report
Only a Company Admin can access Outcomes Reports.
- In the Reports toolbar, select Outcome Reports.
- In the Patient Reports category, select Patient Outcomes Tool Progress.
- To run the report, you will select the date range you’d like to report.
- You will also need to search for the patient’s name by clicking the magnifying glass.
- From the Select a Patient pop up, search for the patient by first name, last name, and/or birth date. Or, scroll through the patient list to locate the patient and click Select.
- Use the drop-down menu next to Case to choose All Cases or a specific case.
- Then, choose whether you’d like to include the patient’s name on the report by checking the box next to Include Patient Name on Report.
- Once you’ve selected the report parameters click Run Report at the top of the screen.
- Your report opens in a new window as a PDF file. Make sure to enable pop-ups in your browser settings for http://app.webpt.com.
Patient Outcomes Tool Progress Field Descriptions
The report includes information for each patient case and OMT. Important: Only patients with two completed OMTs appear in the report (One OMT at Initial Evaluation and one other OMT [Follow-up/Discharge]).
The report summarizes the following:
- The patient’s change in points (and percentage)
- The minimum clinically important change (MCID) for the instrument in points (and/or percentage).
- Case: Case title from the WebPT EMR
- Area: OMT name followed by a summary of the patient’s progress, which states the change in points/percentage from initial examination to current status and the MCID for the OMT.
- Date: The date in the chart is the date of the OMT was entered (the date the OMT was completed by the patient and connected to a finalized evaluative note). The Date column in the table is the Date of Service.
- Type: Initial Eval, Follow-Up, or Completion of Care (Discharge).
- Total Score: Calculated points from the OMT.