Patient List Report (Outcomes)
The Patient List report shows a list of all patients who had an outcome score entered during the selected date range.
In this article, we’ll cover
Locate and Run the Report
Only a Company Admin can access Outcomes Reports.
- In the Reports toolbar, select Outcome Reports.
- In the Patient Reports category, select Patient List.
- To run the report, you will select the date range you’d like to report. This report can be sorted by the Visit Date (this is the date of the appointment) or the Entered Date (the day the OMT was completed by the patient and connected to a finalized evaluative note).
- You can further filter the report to show specific therapists, locations, physician, payer class, litigation, direct access, work status, and/or employer.
- Once you’ve selected the report parameters click Run Report at the top of the screen.
- Your report opens in a new window as a PDF file. Make sure to enable pop-ups in your browser settings for http://app.webpt.com.
Patient List Field Descriptions
This report shows all patients who have completed an OMT during the selected date range. By default, this report is grouped by therapist and contains the questionnaire used, survey type, and score of the OMT for each patient. This report is helpful in identifying missing OMT data
- Patient ID: The 6-digit number assigned to the patient by the WebPT EMR.
- Patient Name: Last name, first name.
- Entry Date: The date the OMT was staged (OMT has been completed by the patient but has not been connected to an evaluative note) or entered (OMT has been completed by the patient and is connected to a finalized evaluative note).
- Visit Date: Initial examination date.
- Questionnaire: Shortened name/Acronym of the OMT.
- Survey Type: Initial Eval, Follow Up, or Completion of Care.
- Tool Score: Calculated points from the OMT.