RevFlow Payment on Account
Patient payments can now be accepted against an outstanding balance without a date of service.
Payment on Account Settings
- In the WebPT EMR, select your clinic name in the top-right corner of the application.
- From the drop-down menu, click Clinic Settings.
- Locate the Billing Application Settings section and select the Payment on Account checkbox to integrate the payment type with RevFlow.
Note: You’ll need to complete these steps for each integrated clinic.
Accepting a Payment on Account
To accept a payment against an outstanding balance:
- Navigate to the patient's chart.
- Select the Patient Payments option
- Select Add Payment.
- Select Add Charge.
- From the Charge Type drop-down menu, select Payment on Account.
- Enter the payment in the Amount Due section and select the Paid checkbox.
- Select the patient's Payment Method from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Play button to save & close.
The payment will then be applied automatically in WebPT Billing against the remaining balance. To learn more about how patient payments are posted in the WebPT EMR flow into RevFlow, click here.
Note: Patient payments that are collected using the Payment on Account payment type will not follow the Payments Associated with DOS rules. Payment on Account payments will not be assigned to a specific Date of Service.