Charts: By Therapist
The By Therapist Comparison tables contain all KPIs available on the dashboard. Here, you can address fluctuations in clinic numbers by reviewing therapist KPI performance. Pay attention to how individual therapists impact clinic goals. The tables in the section rank your therapists on the productivity KPIs overall and by Place of Service. Please note that if your therapists work at more than one clinic location, they will appear multiple times on the Place of Service rankings.
This table shows where each the comparison charts pulls therapist data from.
- Access By Therapist comparisons in the Charts section of Analytics.
- You can easily switch between the available KPI views using the simple navigation drop-downs.
- Adjust the date range to view data for a specific time period. You can also use the Export button to download as an Excel, CSV, or PDF.
- Choose whether you want to view the data by Therapist or by Place of Service. When viewing by Place of Service, any therapists who treat patients at more than location will appear on the list for each location they treat at.
- The table displays the component data and the calculated value by therapist. Your therapists are ranked in order of overall performance for that metric. If you view data by Place of Service, therapists that treat at more than one location will have multiple rankings. For example, if our therapist Josh Lennon treats at two places of service, he may be ranked 1 out 10 and 7 out of 10. Rankings do represent the highest and lowest performers, but if you’re seeing serious outliers consider examining those individual’s workflows or processes.