How Do I Rename or Deactivate (Delete) a Calendar?
When you need to rename or no longer need a calendar, follow the steps below.
- Calendars cannot be deleted, only deactivated which will remove it from view.
- Only Clinic or Calendar Admins can rename or deactivate a calendar.
- Click View Schedule, located under Scheduling on the WebPT dashboard. This will take to you the Scheduler.
- Click Manage Calendars, located under Schedule Actions.
- Select the Calendar Settings and User Permissions tab.
- Choose the calendar you want to change from the Calendar Selection box.
To rename the calendar, make your changes in the Calendar Name field, then click Save.
When you deactivate a calendar you are removing the calendar from everyone's My Calendar List.
Note: Making a public calendar private will not remove the calendar from view.
- To deactivate the calendar, uncheck the box next to Active. When you deactivate, a dialog box will appear.
- Click Yes to confirm and complete the calendar deactivation.
When a therapist legally changes their name, rename the calendar and ensure that the name in the user profile matches the new calendar name exactly.
Replacing a Provider
Always create a new calendar for a new provider. Do not rename calendars that previously belonged to other individuals, this will create reporting issues.