RevFlow Integration: Balancing Visits
It is recommended that you balance your visits between the two systems on a daily basis.
Before You Balance
- Review the Missed Notes Report in WebPT to ensure that all notes have been finalized for the date or date range that you are balancing.
- Review the Claims Feed Report in WebPT and verify that all Financial transmissions were successful.
- Resolve any entries located on the WebPT Integration Rejection Summary in RevFlow.
- Navigate to the Billing Report located within WebPT.
- Run the report for the desired Date of Service and locate the header that displays the total Visits and Units.
- Navigate to the Place of Service Summary Charge Stats report located within RevFlow.
- Run the report for the corresponding Place of Service and select the same date as WebPT’s Billing Report.
- Click the blue link in the Prov column to switch views. This view will display the total Visits and Units.
- Compare the total Visits and Units between the two reports to ensure they match.
Confirming New Patient Visits
To verify the number of new patient visits, you can use these same two reports.
- On WebPT’s Billing Report, sort by CPT Code.
- Locate all sections for IE codes (i.e. 97161, 97162, and 97163) and sum the total number of units. Don’t forget to check separate entries for CPT codes with modifiers.
- On RevFlow’s POS Summary Charge Stats report, find the total number of New visits.
- Compare the totals to ensure they match.