Print Patient Statements in the WebPT EMR (RevFlow)
Front Office employees who do not have access to RevFlow can print current patient statements directly from the WebPT EMR!
Note: Records may not be immediately available if the patient was newly created in the EMR.
To print a statement from the EMR:
- Navigate to the patient’s chart.
- Select the new Print Patient Statement option.
- Enter the desired From and Thru Date into their respective fields.
- To show charges that already have a zero balance, check the Show Zero Balance Charges checkbox.
- Click Print Statement. An Account Note will also be added to the patient's account in RevFlow.
If no data is available for the selected date range, an error will be generated.