WebPT CEU Quick Start
WebPT CEU provides access to an ever-growing online library with over 1,000 hours in over 500 courses of premium, on-demand content providing continuing education credits (CEUs) to renew your therapy license and acquire new knowledge and skills.
Getting Started with WebPT CEU
- Once an account has been created for you, you’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the link to finish creating your account.
- You’ll be prompted create a password.
- Next, confirm your email address. Because you will receive confirmation of course registration, copies of completion certificates, and password reset links, choose an email you use regularly.
- Select your license type and licensing state from the drop-down menus. Input license number and expiration date.
- Save your changes.
- Access WebPT CEU from Learn section of the WebPT Community. Or, bookmark this link https://webpt.ceu360.com/.
If you have additional licenses or are licensed in multiple states, please enter them.
- Select My Account to open the menu.
- Click Licenses.
- In the My Licenses Window, select Add New License.
- Repeat to add as many licenses as needed.
Enroll in a Course
Next, let’s enroll in a course.
- From the menu, select Course Search.
- All search parameters appear in the left menu bar.
- Select State and Profession (license type) from the search parameters. You cannot search the courses until these items have been specified. You can only select one state at a time. If you are credentialed in more than one state, select the state with the more rigorous requirements. The same is true for professions.
- You can browse a list of all available courses or refine your search parameters by search term, contact hours, course format, instructional level, BOC instructional level, and clinical topics.
- Each course tile provides information on the format, contact hours, and allows you to preview the content. Once you have selected a course, click Register to enroll.
- In the success message, select Current Enrollments to start the course. Or, close the message and register for additional courses.
- In the Current Enrolments section, use the View Course link to open course details.
- Our example is a video course with links to supplemental materials and an exam.
- To receive credit, you must pass the exam. If successful, you will receive an immediate link to download/print a completion certification and an email containing the certificate. Completion certificates can also be accessed at any time in the My Account menu.
- You may be asked to complete a survey after the exam, which is required for accreditation purposes. You can choose to skip the survey by selecting Submit at the bottom of the screen.
- Completed courses will move from the Current Enrollments section to the Transcripts section.
Manage your completed courses in the Transcript section of the My Account menu.
- Track external course completions using the Add New Course button.
- You have access to all materials, videos, certificates, and test results from your completed courses. This content can be accessed at any time, even when no longer using WebPT CEU.
Please use the Chat now window at the bottom of the screen to receive support. Hours are Monday-Friday 7am-10pm CT, and Saturday-Sunday 10am-7pm CT.