Calendar Settings and User Permissions
Calendar administrators can set access permissions and calendar settings using Manage Calendars.
- From the dashboard, select View Schedule.
- Once in the Scheduler, select Manage Calendars from the Schedule Actions section.
- Calendar Admins will have two tabs in addition to the standard My Calendar List tab. The first of these tabs is Calendar Settings and User Permissions, which allows you to determine the settings for individual calendars. Click this tab to open.
- Select the desired calendar from the Calendar Selection menu.
- You can change the Calendar Name. Mark the Active checkbox if the calendar should be available for scheduling and mark the Public checkbox to make the calendar available to view by others.
Note: If you need to make the calendar unavailable for scheduling ensure Active is NOT checked. To remove a calendar from the view of anyone else ensure Public is not checked.
- You can also determine ownership of the calendar, using the Calendar belongs to: drop-down.
Important: Clinics that have therapists working at multiple locations will need to be linked to the correct Therapist.
- Below the Calendar Selection options, is the list of individual clinic users who may or may not need access to Amber's calendar (noted in our example above). You'll need to set the individual user permission access level for each user that needs access to Amber's calendar.
For example, you'll see the Set Access Level link for Allie Saldana and Allison Certosimo in the image below. To grant Allie and Allison access to Amber's calendar, you'll need to click the Set Access Level link for both Allie and Allison in addition to any other users in the list that may need access.
Set each individual user permission access level, using one of the three permission options:
- Unset, removes access to the calendar.
- Read-Only, prevents the user from making any changes to the information on the calendar.
- Read & Write, allows the individual to view and make edits to the calendar.