How to Add Self-Pay Patients
Use the following steps to create a patient who plans on paying for themselves by setting their primary insurance to "Self Pay."
To Add a Patient with Self-Pay Insurance:
- Click Add Patient, located under the Patient Manager.
- Fill out the required patient information as outlined here.
- In the Insurance tab, select Add Insurance.
- In the New Insurance window, search for "Self Pay" and use the radio button to select it. Click Next.
- Enter in any policy information that may be applicable. Use the Next button to enter in Guarantor Information if the patient is not the guarantor. Click OK to save.
- Continue adding patient information, and click Save Patient when complete.