Export Patient List (Patient Manager)
You can export a list of your patients from the Patient Manager. This can be useful for gathering key information such as birthdays and addresses, allowing you to send birthday cards or reminders to return to care.
Exporting Patient List
- Click Display Patients under the Patient Manager.
- Use the filters provided to narrow down the list of patients you would like to export. Note: Clinics with a large number of patients should not attempt to export their complete patient list.
- Export your search results using the Export to Excel link.
Let’s review what information is included when you export your patient list to Excel.
- Name (Last)
- Name (First)
- Patient ID - Refers to the Patient ID, Social Security Number, or Driver’s License
- Address - Refers to Address1
- Address Cont. - Refers to Address2
- Postal Code
- Home Phone
- Cell Phone
- Work Phone
- Date of Birth
- Primary Insurance - This is pulled from the Default case. Note: The default case is the first case that was created for the patient.
- Primary Subscriber ID
- Secondary Insurance - from the Default case.
- Secondary Subscriber ID
- Physician - this is the referring physician from the Default case.