Kareo Claims Feed Report Errors
If you use our WebPT/Kareo integration, it's important to check your Claims Feed Report on a daily basis. This report is accessible under the Reports section on the left side of WebPT.
Common Claim Feed Report Errors
If you notice any transmissions that read Validation Failed, please click on this message for further information. Below are common Kareo Claims Feed Report errors:
- Snpu_TransationXml: There is a CPT code that is not valid. Check all CPT codes, add an Addendum to make necessary corrections, then Finalize and Re-Bill.
- DiagnosisCode1: Diagnoses Code 1 must be specified: Diagnosis code is not valid or not in Kareo. Verify the code is correct in WebPT, then add an Addendum. If the code is not in Kareo, add it in Kareo and Re-Submit the claim.
- Default Provider not found: The provider has not been added to Kareo or the names do not match between WebPT and Kareo. Verify the names match and then Re-Submit the claim.
- Procedure Code not found: The CPT code has not been activated in Kareo. Activate the code in Kareo and Re-Submit the claim.
- Procedure Modifier not found: The modifier is not in Kareo. Add to Kareo and Re-Submit claim.
- Invalid Username & Password: Username or password were changed in Kareo. Change back to the previous password and then contact Support for the proper procedure for password changes.
- Invalid Provider Type: Appears if a therapist assistant finalizes a note for a patient whose insurance carrier may not allow therapist assistants to finalize documentation. Review payer guidelines to ensure correct therapist types are documenting visits.
- FirstName: To identify a provider the first name must be supplied: Appears if there is a CPT/Diagnosis error. Resolving the underlying issue to clear this message.
- LastName: No matching provider identified by first and last names: Check the Full Name, First Name, and Last Name fields for a misspelling.
- RenderingProvider: No default provider could be found: Check the Full Name, First Name, and Last Name fields for misspelling.
- FirstName: Patient's First Name must be specified if PatientID is not: The patient was deleted in Kareo. The member will need to manually add the patient to Kareo, then resubmit claims OR a duplicate profile exists in WebPT. The therapist will need to re-document in the correct WebPT profile and then addend/no-charge the original notes.
- LastName: Patient's Last Name must be specified if PatientID is not: The patient was deleted in Kareo or has a duplicate profile in WebPT. The therapist will need to re-document in the correct WebPT profile and then addend/no-charge the original notes.
- Invalid user name and/or password: A Kareo user changed their username and/or password OR the WebPT Kareo username/password.
- Missing permissions: WebPT's admin rights were taken away in Kareo and need to be returned.
- TypeError: Cannot read property length from null: The claim timed out. Re-submit the claim from the Claims Feed Report.
- Kareo Security Response Error]: Customer database is locked. This error occurs when an interruption is experienced with the Kareo integration feed. Please resubmit claims.
If you need to reach out to Kareo Support, check out their Contact Us page for their support options.