MIPS Opt-In/Voluntary Reporting
If you have chosen to participate in MIPS without being mandated, you’ll confirm your participation when submitting your 2020 MIPS data to CMS. This is also the method you can use to confirm voluntary reporting for feedback.
- Log into the MIPS portal: https://webpt.mips.healthmonix.com.
- Click the Admin tab at the top of the page.
- Then, select Dashboard next to your Practice name.
- Use the Continue button to open the Quality section.
- Open the Ready to Submit section.
- Next, select Go to Page and review the measures and estimated score.
- Use the checkbox to confirm your quality measure submittal and click Save.
- Next. click on Go to Page on the next tile.
- Next, use the radio buttons to choose how you want to report: as a group or as individuals. Click Confirm.
- In the Group Score and Status section, click the Submit button.
- Important: If you are not mandated but you are Opt-in eligible, you’ll receive the following popup.
A) Not right now: This option will not submit your data to CMS.
B) Only Report Voluntarily: This option will submit your data and CMS will provide you a score for informational purposes only. No payment adjustment will occur in 2022.
C) Opt-In and Submit to CMS: You will be opted-in to the program and your score will impact your medicare payments in 2022.