Permissions allow users to access certain features and perform certain functions. Users with User Manager permissions can assign permissions to all users. We recommend at least two users have User Manager permissions.
Click on the clinic name and select User Manager from the drop-down.
Click the Edit link next to the user name.
In the Profile Permissions section, select the Permissions drop-down.
Select or deselect the desired permissions. Any permissions not available to a specific user type will be grayed out.
Click Save User.
- View Patients: Provides view-only access to the Patient Manager on the navigation panel.
- Edit Patients: Provides edit access to the Add Patient and Quick Add Patient in the patient manager on the navigation panel.
- View Users: Provides access to the User Manager link under the clinic name. The User Manager page allows users to request license adjustments and add additional users.
- Edit Users: Allows edit permissions for all other user profiles in the clinic as well as change the status (e.g., Active or Inactive) for other users.
- Start SOAP Notes: Allows users to add documentation to a patient’s chart.
- Forward SOAP Notes: Allows users to forward notes to other users for co-signature.
- Finish SOAP Notes: Allows users to finalize patient documentation. The user manager must complete an attestation if enabling this permission for an assistant user type.
- Calendar Admin: Provides access to Calendar Settings and User Permissions tab and Clinic Settings tab in Scheduler.
- Clinic Admin: Provides access to Clinic Settings, Patient Intake Admin, Medicare Fee Schedule, Reminder Usage, Reminder Setup, and Referral Report. This permission also allows users to remove location access from patients.
- Company Admin: Provides access to WebPT Outcomes Report, Company Fee Schedule, and Company Settings. Company Admins do not see Clinic Settings, Patient Intake Admin, or Medicare Fee Schedule.
- Edit/Delete Patient Transactions: Allows users to edit/delete Patient Payments.
- Insurance Admin: Provides edit access to the Insurance Manager. This will prevent any accidental changes to insurance settings.
- Billing Report Admin: Provides access to the Billing Report. This will ensure that only permissioned users can review patient billing details.
- Analytics Access: Provides access to the Analytics feature. Only those with this permission will see the Analytics icon in the header menu. Click here to learn more.