UB-04 Billing: WebPT Setup
Complete setup items in the WebPT EMR to turn on UB-04 Billing for your clinic. First, choose clinic settings. Next, adjust insurance settings for each payer requiring UB-04.
UB-04 billing is only available for Advanced MD, Kareo, and Collaborate MD billing integrations.
Only Clinic Administrators can adjust these settings.
- In the upper right of WebPT, click the clinic name drop-down, then select Clinic Settings.
- Scroll down to the UB-04 heading and select the Submitting Facility and Bill Classification you bill under.
- Click the Save Settings button at the bottom of the screen.
UB-04 Billing is applied at the insurance level and will need to be turned on for each insurance that uses UB-04 billing. You must be an Insurance Admin to complete these steps.
- In the Insurance Manager, edit an existing insurance by selecting Display Insurance; locate the insurance and click edit to the right. Or, add a new insurance by clicking Add Insurance in the Insurance Manager.
- Under the Settings column, check the box to Apply UB-04 Billing.
- Then click on the Settings link and fill out applicable UB-04 settings for that payer. For AdvancedMD, the Monthly Billing option should be set to Yes.
- Click OK on the settings window, then click Edit/Add Insurance to save the insurance settings.