Functional Limitation (FL) Report
WebPT’s functional limitation reporting (FLR) report provides information to clinics with insurances requiring Functional Limitation Reporting. Let's take a look at the report and its various sections.
- Select FL Report from the Reports section.
- Select a Time Period, Therapist Type, and Insurance Type from the drop-down menus and generate the report.
- The report has three sections, a Pie Chart, Grid, and Table. Let's dive into each of these areas.
- The pie chart displays the total FLR G-Code utilization for the clinic over the time period. Hover over each slice for statistics. The grid view shows a precise breakdown of each of the G-codes as well as the total patients seen and total visits.
- The table provides the most complete view of FLR in the clinic, showing a complete record of each functional limitation, segmented by note types.
- You can export the results to PDF or Excel using the Generate PDF or Export to Excel links.
This section of the FL report provides real-time FLR data statistics organized by therapist. Using the drop-down menu, you can choose to display certain functional limitations. You can also customize these statistics based on the above-mentioned report details.
The report summary contains a number of headings clinics can use to monitor and quantify the activities of each therapist. Here’s what the headings mean:
- Patients: The total number of patients a therapist has seen
- Visits: The total number of visits a therapist has completed
- OneTime: Indicates that the therapist discharged a patient during the Initial Examination
- IE: Initial Examination
- PN: Progress Note
- RE: Re-Examination
- DC: Discharge Summary
- DN: Daily Notes
- OF: Orthosis Fabrication
- G-Code Change: indicates that the therapist changed the G-code over the course of treatment.