MIPS Setup: Individual Reporting
In order to begin using MIPS, you’ll need to complete a one-time setup. This article discusses the setup steps for reporting MIPS as an Individual. To report as a group, follow these instructions.
MIPS Clinic Setup for Individual Reporting
- For those that are reporting as individuals, navigate to the MIPS Setup link in the Tools section.
- You must agree to the Waiver Authorization that pops up. This waiver is required in order to submit your data to CMS as the end of the reporting period.
- Ensure the EIN is correct and click Verify and Select Measures. Important: Do not select the group checkbox.
- Once verified, the fields cannot be edited.
- Next, select your measures. All are enabled by default.
- When done, click Save.
- Important: You will not be able to save your selections if you have chosen less than 6 measures for a user type.
Let’s review how to enroll a Provider in the WebPT MIPS Registry-based reporting. Remember, only PTs, OTs, SLPs, and DCs are eligible for MIPS reporting.
A User Manager will need to turn on the MIPS feature for each provider who will be reporting. When you enroll a provider, you are enrolling them for all clinics within your company. So, if your company has three clinics, the provider will automatically be set up with MIPS at each location.
Note: Only User Managers can complete the following steps.
- Open the User Manager.
- On the User Manager page, select the MIPS checkbox for each provider you are enrolling in Registry reporting.
- You’ll receive a warning dialog box, letting you know that you must enroll each provider at a Company level. While the provider is auto-enrolled for each clinic in your organization, if your organization has two companies, and you have providers that work in both, they’ll need to be enrolled from the User Manager page for each company.
- Alternatively, if you are enrolling all eligible providers in your company, select the Enable/Disable All button.
- In the dialog box that opens, you’ll need to confirm your choice by selecting Enable All.
- Using this option does not allow you to report as a group.