Run the Billing Report to determine which insurances make up the highest percentage of your reimbursements and which CPT codes you bill most often. Then use the data to analyze trends or view historical data.
Any patient notes documented in SOAP 2.0 will not appear on this report. Please use the Documented Units Report in Analytics. Click here for a list of all reports that don't include SOAP 2.0 data and the Analytics report you should use instead.
The information included in the report includes:
- Insurance Name and Type
- Link to Finalized Note
- Copay Paid
- Date of Service
- Date Finalized
- Therapist Initials
- CPT Codes
To run the report:
1. Click Billing Report in the Reports box.
2. Using the drop-down boxes, choose report parameters.
- Start and End Date: select the date range
- Date Constraint: Date of Service is the scheduled appointment date; Finalized Date is the date the therapist finalized the note
- Insurance: use to select one insurance only
- Therapist Role: select Forwarding or Finalizing
- Therapist: use to select one provider only
3. Click Generate Billing Report.
4. Use the Sort By drop-down to change the sort, if desired.
You can sort the report by insurance, CPT Code, patient, or date. High-level numbers are also included for the number of Patients, Visits, and Units.
5. Click Generate PDF for a clean document you can print or Export to Excel to further manipulate the data.