Add Medicare Threshold Used in Patient Chart
When transitioning Medicare patients to WebPT from a previous EMR adding the previous dollar amount billed allows you to track progress toward the Medicare Review Threshold, indicating when the KX modifier should be applied.
- Click the Patient Info case drawer from the patient’s chart.
- Click the Edit icon for Medicare insurance on the Insurance tab.
- Click Next on the Edit Insurance window and Next on the Policy Information window.
- Enter the previous dollar amount spent for the year into the OT and PT/SLP fields.
- Click Next, then select OK.
- Click Save Patient at the bottom of the page to save your changes.